Free Collaboration Webinar EMS Series
Detect & Defend Against Zero-day exploit
Cybercriminals are on their own digital transformation journey . Connected Internet of Things (IoT) devices , bring your own devices (BYOD) trends & cloud initiatives have given cybercriminals new ways to infiltrate your organization by exponentially expanding the attack surface. Technologies like artificial intelligence & machine learning have given these miscreants new tools with which to distribute malware , targeted customers to become their attack to more diverse audiences . As these technologies evolve , cybercriminals are becoming stealthy , sophisticated & evasive.
Here’s what Desktop Central (End Point Management & Protection) can do for you:
- Continuously monitor your network to catch vulnerabilities as they emerge at the earliest stage from your endpoints & mobile devices
- Assess and prioritize vulnerabilities by customize & automate the entire patching workflow.
- Test and approve patches for hassle free deployment.
- Detect misconfigurations and deploy secure configurations to strengthen your company system security.
- Harden internet facing web servers from many attack variants such as XSS, clickjacking , etc
- Identify and eliminate high risk software , unauthorized , unsupported software in your network with just a click of button.
Top 3 reasons you need to be in this Webinars :
- Get actionable insights-Hear from Prodata & Manage Engine Experts that you can actually use and leverage for your own IT environment
- View Live Demos-Watch live demos to get a clear picture of what Desktop Manager with add on Vulnerability Manager can do to prevent these cyberattacks from compromising your organisation.
- Learn how to turn the tables on cyber attackers and use their attempts to actually improve your company security posture.
What’s So Special About This Webinar?
- Webinar via Zoom & Youtube
- This online training is FREE of charge held by Manage Engine and Prodata Experts
- This webinar will be presented in Indonesian & English. Most important is audiences can ask directly to Prodata & Mr. Santhosh
- You can follow webinars from Google Play, AppStore, laptop, PC and Mobile Phone.
- Attendees will receive a participation certificate via email.
- Attend and you stand a chance to win an Ovo voucher.