Take ServiceDesk Plus beyond boundaries and be the first to know the IT performance mishaps!
Help desk technicians are often the first call for clients who experience IT issues, and the time taken by them to resolve an issue significantly impacts the way customers perceive a business. With ServiceDesk Plus empowering your technicians in delivering seamless customer service, it is time you explore its integration possibilities with which you can help your technicians identify and resolve network, server and application issues, even before end-users realize.
Join our webinar on 27 Oct. 2021, at 7.00am GMT (2pm WIB) to discover how ServiceDesk Plus’ network and application monitoring integrations can help prevent downtime, bring down MTTR and reduce the call volume from agitated customers.
Cloud, on-premise or MSP, integrate your SDP deployments with ITOps management suite and:
- Achieve automatic, categorized discovery of network devices, servers and apps in the CMDB.
- Alert your technicians on IT issues through automatic logging of trouble tickets in the SDP console.
- Bid adieu to manual tracking and ensure no ticket is unattended by automating workflows.
- Track the status of the ticket, and all its updates until the issue is completely resolved.
- Identify which business service or unit gets affected the most by an incident through “Asset Relationship”.
- Compare reports from SDP and ITOps tools to filter out devices that cause frequent problems.
What’s So Special About This Online Seminar ?
- Webinar via Zoom & Youtube
- This online training is FREE of charge held by Manage Engine and Prodata Experts
- This webinar will be presented in Indonesian & English. Most important is audiences can ask directly to Prodata , Mr. Suresh Bagavathy
- You can follow Seminar from Google Play, AppStore, laptop, PC and Mobile Phone.
- Attendees will receive a participation certificate via email.
- Attend and you stand a chance to win an Ovo voucher.
Suresh Bagavathy is a technical evangelist. In his last 13 years with Zoho Corp, he has played a variety of technical and marketing roles. He now focuses on IT operations management. Suresh has been a keynote speaker at many international seminars and user conferences conducted by ManageEngine. He also loves sports and plays badminton whenever he gets a chance.Suresh Bagavathy
Technical Evangelist, ITOM