Formulating the right IT Operations Management strategy for your businessSeptember 4, 2019
Merancang strategi IT Operations Management yang tepat untuk bisnis AndaSeptember 10, 2019
About This Webinar
If you’re an IT admin, then you know that getting enterprise password management right is not as easy as it appears. The shoulders of IT admins are burdened with critical responsibilities like keeping the IT infrastructure up and running, educating users on IT security best practices, ensuring that end users can use their IT support system hassle-free, and much more. However, keeping a tab on everything manually is an error-prone, tedious task. That is why we developed a new webinar featuring password management best practices presented by Jay, our IAM expert.
By attending our webinar, you will learn how to:
- Empower users to reset their passwords and unlock their accounts securely—even when they’re away from the office.
- Schedule customized notifications to inform users about their soon-to-expire passwords or accounts, and prompt them to take action.
- Enforce strong custom password policies to overcome the shortcomings of native Active Directory password policies.
- Implement two-factor authentication on each user’s logon screen.
- Enable seamless, secure one-click access to more than a hundred enterprise applications to end password fatigue for users by implementing single sign-on.
- Implement all the features above granularly based on users’ group or organization unit (OU) memberships.