Job Description Name:
- Channel Manager develops & grow partnerships with partners.
- A number of partners under a Channel Manager’s responsibility depends on the size of their employer.
- This role includes doing things like developing sales strategies, negotiating with partners and training and developing their sales team.
- Crafting and implementing channel sales strategies to meet monthly sales quota
- Building Partner recruitment, Partner enablement and Partner marketing goals
- Maintain up-to-date pipeline and forecast reporting systems.
- Degree level education Min S1
- Strong IT Channel management experience would be an added advantage
- Strong team player, able to work effectively across teams to deliver desired outcomes and set targets
- Excellent long term relationship builder must be able to demonstrate quality/duration of business relations
- Strong verbal and written communications skills as well as effective interpersonal skills and presentation skills are required
- Must be self-motivated and directed, have strong follow up skills and pay close attention to detail
- A self-starter, energetic, enthusiastic and highly motivated