Securing critical business data with advanced Office 365 mailbox content searchFebruary 14, 2019
PT. Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk (MAP)February 20, 2019
Up to 40 percent of help desk calls are for password resets. Organizations are becoming aware of how much password reset calls cost and quickly implementing password self-service solutions to reduce this spending. But self-service shouldn't come at the cost of compromising on security, and what better way to enforce security than a combination of strong password policies and multi-factor authentication?
Join our product expert in this session to learn how you can add multiple layers of security to Active Directory password self-service along with enhanced password policies.
By joining our session, you will learn how to:
- Empower end users to securely reset their passwords and unlock their accounts even when they are on the move.
- Enable two-factor authentication for Windows client logons.
- Strengthen native AD password policies.
- Simplify enterprise application access in your environment by implementing AD-based single sign-on for over 100 applications.
- Enforce two-factor authentication for single sign-on to enterprise applications.
- Granularly enforce all the above features based on users' OU and group memberships.