ManageEngine Key Manager Plus is a web-based key management solution that helps you consolidate, control, manage, monitor, and audit the entire life cycle of SSH (Secure Shell) keys and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificates. It provides visibility into the SSH and SSL environments and helps administrators take total control of the keys to preempt breaches and compliance issues.
Key Manager Plus
Features and Benefits
- Discover all SSL certificates and SSH keys Discover all SSL certificates deployed in the network, as well as which systems and users have SSH keys
- Store keys and certificates in a centralised inventory. Consolidate all discovered certificates in a secure, centralized repository.
- Create and deploy certificates and key pairs Deploy newly acquired certificates to their respective domain servers. Associate new key pairs with users and deploy them on target systems.
- Generate certificate expiration alerts Receive alerts abouts soon-to-expire certificates.
- Rotate keys periodically Rotate key pairs automatically at periodic intervals.
- Launch direct connection Launch direct SSH connection with target systems.
- Configure key management policies Enforce policies for key creation. Remove all existing keys for a fresh start or append new keys.
- Obtain wildcard deployment details Get a holistic view of all deployed wildcard certificates.
Key Manager Plus Life-cycle Management
Customer Success Story
I see OpManager as a valuable tool to provide complete network system and application monitoring at an affordable price. I found it very user-friendly, easy to deploy, and overall a comprehensive network monitoring and management tool.
After deploying ADSelfService Plus, the support calls dropped by 30 percent and now our help desk team have time to focus on other important tasks. Our employees are happy because they have a solution to help them deal with password troubles on their own!
ADManager Plus has good reporting features, connects to all parts of AD, and other information systems easily. Its ability to allow the other members of the IT team to perform any AD management or reporting operation, securely and easily, from the console is yet another advantage of the product.
ManageEngine Desktop Central is a product that combines many facets of IT management into a single product that unbelievably simple to use. Desktop Central not only saves time and effort but also lower costs by placing many tools in one place, which results in an easier IT life and automates IT inventory management.