Why MDM MSP?
Mobile Device Manager Plus allows IT administrators to manage all the mobile phones and tablets on their organization's network with its ergonomic configurations. These configurations help the administrators to maintain security and standardize the mobile devices easily from a central location.
- Supports iOS, Android, Windows Phone Operating Systems.
- Web-based user interface.
- Smarter Mobile Device Enrollment
- Sophisticated Profile Management
- Robust Mobile Device Management Support
- High-End Device Security Management
- Assertive asset tracking with configurable reports
- Affordable web-based solution
- No formal training is required to work with the software, minimal network administration knowledge is sufficient
- Enhances productivity of network administrators by reducing their workload
- Reduces maintenance and support expenditures associated with manual device management
- Increases device security thereby reducing business losses
- Proactively reduce IT help desk calls
Customer Success Story
I see OpManager as a valuable tool to provide complete network system and application monitoring at an affordable price. I found it very user-friendly, easy to deploy, and overall a comprehensive network monitoring and management tool.
After deploying ADSelfService Plus, the support calls dropped by 30 percent and now our help desk team have time to focus on other important tasks. Our employees are happy because they have a solution to help them deal with password troubles on their own!
ADManager Plus has good reporting features, connects to all parts of AD, and other information systems easily. Its ability to allow the other members of the IT team to perform any AD management or reporting operation, securely and easily, from the console is yet another advantage of the product.
ManageEngine Desktop Central is a product that combines many facets of IT management into a single product that unbelievably simple to use. Desktop Central not only saves time and effort but also lower costs by placing many tools in one place, which results in an easier IT life and automates IT inventory management.